6/7/09

Too good to be true!!

Savannah has been the BEST baby. She is so sweet and so good all the time it makes us a little concerned about the toddler (or worse...teenage) years. I didn't realize I would enjoy #4 so much. I really have enjoyed these 5 months so much. She has such a sweet disposition and has brought us all a lot of joy. Maybe this is payback for the torturous pregancy I had with her (sickness...sleepless nights...sickness... hives...sickness...unexplained aches and pains...more sickness).

The kids adore her. I always say she is the most kissed baby in the world. We actually had to make a rule that the kids can only kiss her "2 times and then back off for a minute"...I'm not kidding, the kid was constantly getting smothered, but did she complain?? Never! She loves those overbearing, space invading, kisssing too much siblings. She just smiles so big every time one of them walks by. I'm especially amazed as how much she loves her 3 year old brother. You have to watch him like a hawk! He will give lots of hugs (although most would think he is slowly squeezing the life out of her). Again, she never complains. We are so happy to have this precious little girl!!

2 comments:

LindaO said...

She is SO cute! I love the flower headbands. I have a few for Maya.., but I hate her wearing them because Mason tries to smell her head all day!

Brett said...

Your rockin on your blog! Way to go. I heard there is a blog spot that will print out your blog like a journal. Just what I have been waiting for. Now no more excuses for me. Well except that i am going to give birth in 10 weeks and then will be living in a fog for another 10 weeks. So maybe in about 20 weeks I will start one too! Savannah is so pretty kinda makes me sad I am having a boy. Love the flower head bands. DId you make it? I guess if i went to your website I would know. I will go check it out. Since it is 3:22 AM and i have nothing else to do like sleep! It's actually kind a fun being alone in the house!