6/5/09

The Lady behind it all...

Here's my Mom...I thought this pic with her in her sunglasses makes her look cool and mysterious... (your welcome mom). Now that she knows how to get online I have to watch what I say about her.

Mother of 7 kids...impressive huh? We all love her to death. She is such a supportive and loving mother and the grandkids adore her! Her children range from 35 down to 24 (I'm not the oldest FYI). We have a blast when we get together and unfortunately she is learning more and more about the Internet and technology so we don't have as much material to make fun of her. Actually she is the funny one in the family with the quick wit.

I posted this pic of her with my youngest Savannah who was born on my Mom's birthday. I was due about a week later than that and pulled some strings (we're in tight with the OB) and was induced early on her birthday. I thought that would be special for my Mom...either that or now her birthday will be overshadowed by Savannah's...either way, I thought it made a good birthday present for her!

No comments: