6/1/09

Need a Website?

I had some real issues trying to find someone to create an affordable website for me. After 7 months of frustration and miscommunication I still did not have what I wanted or needed. I then found a place online that offers the cutest websites for a great price. It is http://www.thecutestsiteontheblock.com/ . You can have a website created for you for $350 and they have a lot of very cute templates on there for you to choose from. They have tutorials to teach you and the guy who helped me, his name is Brick, was great to work with. In about a weeks time he had my site ready for me to add products. I just went live and I am so happy with my website! I highly recommend this site.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Ok so we don't have cable and I am a pregnant insomniac. But i have started reading all my friends blogs. It's been fun. I have really enjoyed yours. I can hear your laugh sometimes as I am reading what you have wrote! It's been way to long. Someday i may get a blog going but for now i just need to get through this LAST pregnacy adn find a new groove again oh and a new body too!