6/5/09

Lots and Lots of Cousins!

Wow...what a crew!...This is a picture of my girls with some of their cousins. We all recently got together and as we all walked in the door and were exchanging hugs and greetings I looked around and saw all the cousins holding cousins...so of course I grabbed my camera. This is all the girl cousins and in the middle being held is the youngest boy cousin, Conner (lucky little guy).

My mom has 7 kids and now has 12 grandkids (I think that number is correct)...and 2 more on the way. What's so great is that they are all so close in age, ranging from 11 down to a few months old. And we aren't done yet either!!

All the cousins LOVE getting together and it's so cute seeing how excited they get when they know they are going to see each other (we are divided between 3 cities in the Georgia/Florida region). They all play so well together and all my kids have cousins their age so that helps a lot with the playing situation. I love being from a big family and I'm glad that I now have a fairly big family...we won't be going for 7 but we will probably go for one more.

...okay, now that I really look at this picture...those kids are looking a little rough!...and the babies either have their mouths wide open or look like they just got snatched away from their mommies. And how about Leah (far left)...what's that on her forearm?? I think she jumped in the picture at the last minute...only those holding a baby were invited!

No comments: