6/19/09

Fertile Family

My mom has 7 kids and now the grandkids are multiplying like crazy! We are on a hot streak right now. It started in April of 2008 when my neice Kate was born then came Marlee in November then Savannah in December then Connor in March and now Brody is due in August and unamed baby by Steph is due in December. That's 6 in about 20 months. 2 of those by the same mom! (oops)...we won't mention names but her baby is in this picture with Savannah...her name is Marlee...okay it's Steph. Steph's first child is Elise, the first of the grandbabies...she beat me by 6 months. Elise and my oldest Auburn are best buds. Steph wasn't sure she would have more kids and then Marlee came along and before she had time to sit down and relax she was pregnant again (I like to refer to her as 'Fertile Myrtle'...she's not too keen on the nickname). Now Marlee and Savannah are only about 5 weeks apart. I guess we'll see what kind of trouble they get into in a few years along with the other 4 babies around their age. Good times!!

No comments: