7/2/09

Kids at Camp Grandma

Every summer my mother-in-law has "Camp G-ma" at her house. All the grandkids go to her house, as well as some of their cousins, and have a few days of playing, arts and crafts, movies, eating, swimming and whatever else they can find to do together. As for me...I'm loving life. It's just me and the baby at home right now....ahhhh, the nice quiet sounds of only one child in the house. My mother-in-law is such a good sport. Everyone is always amazed that she and Papa (we'll give Ken some credit also) will take the 6 older grandchildren out in public...they go out to eat or to an FSU baseball game or they will have the 6 of them spend the night at their house. My friends envy me my in-laws. They really are great with our kids and always have been...that's why my kids LOVE going to G-ma and Papa's house. I think I will just lounge around today...read my book...play on the computer...run a few errands...maybe even take a nap:).

1 comment:

Wendi said...

You really do have great in-laws. Enjoy your day. :)