7/18/09

Happy 12th Anniversary to us!!!



WOW...12 years. I can't believe it. Time has gone by so quick. My in-laws watched the kids for us so we could go to dinner and a movie....thanks Ken and Lynda! I can honestly say that Rick and I get along better now than we ever have. Thankfully we have always had a great relationship and have a lot of the same interests. I won't go on and on about what a wonderful husband he is, but he really is such a blessing in my life. I'm so grateful for Rick and for our children.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

You guys are such a cute couple. I married a great guy as well. :)

Sarah said...

oh yeah, i totally forgot to call and wish you a happy aniversary but i did enjoy your birthday message...

do you think the reason why you and rick have such a good marriage is because you watch OPRAH and listen to the advice of all her guests that she has on her show

LindaO said...

are you kidding me?!?! 12 years!?!?! I was there.., it can't be that long! Congrats!