7/14/09

"...my worst enemy!!"


Neil, who is almost 4 years old, gets soooo mad when we won't give him his way....which I don't get because he definately does not get his way all the time. His new thing is to sprint out of the room and burst into his bedroom and start crying or shouting whenever we tell him he can't have or do something or when the girls won't give him what he wants. It's very annoying but also kinda funny at the same time...but don't you dare let him see you laughing at him.
The other day Rick dared to tell him he could not start a movie at 9:30pm and Neil ran away, of course, and was fuming mad in his room. I went in to talk to him and he told me, "Daddy is my worst enemy!!".

1 comment:

Wendi said...

His angry moments that you blog about crack me up. But I won't let him see me laughing. ;)