9/8/09

Way to watch her Daddy....

Neil was wanting to watch TV with Rick so I put a towel and his bowl of spaghetti on the chair in the living room so he could eat and watch TV with his Dad...no big deal.  I asked Rick to watch the baby so I could take a quick shower.  He agreed, while watching ESPN (big mistake).  So, I get out of the shower and hear Rick saying, "Oh no!"  so I go into the living room to find what you see above.  Savannah was so proud of herself.  I took her away...expecting Rick to start cleaning it up.  Instead he kept watching ESPN.  I nicely ask if he is going to clean it up and he replies that he feels it was really my fault for giving Neil spaghetti in the first place.  Nice.  After explaining to him that part of 'watching the baby' was keeping her from doing something like that, he cleaned it up for me...but not before I took a picture. 

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Her smile is priceless. You just can't get mad at that sweet little face. :)

Kim said...

oh...that'll be fun a fun story to tell future generations;) haha!

And thank you for taking the time to give me all your advice on the painting thing! I really really appreciate it. I want to sooo bad, so it was so nice to hear from you, my avid painter friend, that I should not give up on it! I am going to go look at acrylic paint sets tomorrow at Michael's. I love the look of oils, but I am not sure what acrylics look like...I'll be googling it as soon as I publish this comment;) I have a ton of watercolors, but I don't love the look of them so much.
Thank you, again, Lori for taking the time to empathize and offer your insight! You're awesome!

Sarah said...

just peed my pants laughing so hard! not really, but i could have! isn't that just like a guy to blame you and keep watching ESPN, sounds like something trav would do