8/13/09

Skating Rink

Yesterday my sister Adrienne and I took my kids to the skating rink. Neil is getting better...he actually rolls some now instead of just taking baby steps. Check out the carpet at the skating rink...I believe it glows in the dark...oh, the memories of going to the skating rink in middle school. My girls are pretty good at it. I manage to get around the rink without looking too clumsy. Although, look at how big my roller blades look in this picture...wow, I've never been so aware of how large my size 9 feet look!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

EVERYBODY's feet look big in roller blades! :)

Sarah said...

note to self: don't wear roller blades and take pictures cause my feet are size 9 too----totally kidding, didn't even notice your feet, how could i with the glow in the dark carpet and all!