8/8/09

First Tooth!!



I knew something had to be going on because my perfect little baby had been a little fussy for the past few days...runny nose...wanting to nurse more than normal, etc. I kept checking for a new tooth but nothing...and then finally yesterday I saw that tiny little white tooth poking through. I was just glad my suspicions were confirmed and that she wasn't turning into a fussy clingy baby.

Okay, I know this picture looks totally ghetto but I thought it was so cute. Before I comment on why she was in the box I must explain that my house does not look like this normally. This is the girls' room and we were going through ALL their clothes to get rid of stuff they didn't like and things they have outgrown...hence all the trash bags and boxes full of clothes. Anyway, I left the room for a few minutes and when I returned I found Savannah like this...happy as can be...playing in the box with Neil's "claw" toy he got for his birthday. The girls stuck her in the box and thought it was cute and funny and of course she loved it...she goes along with whatever they want to do to her and she does it with a smile (see what I mean about the perfect baby?...she's still trying to make up for the torturous pregnancy she put me through!).

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

LindaO said...

Yeah! We love little new teeth! Good for you for still nursing. maya was cut off after 2 months! I'm a horrible mom I know!

Sarah said...

i don't know what you're talking about, everytime i go to your house it looks just like that--oh wait, that's my house!