4/18/10

Savannah's 1 year pictures

Well, it's really her 15 month old pictures since I procrastinated doing her 1 year pictures for 3 months.  Anyway, they are done and I think I got some really cute ones.  I took them out at my in-laws house, they have 4 beautiful acres and the weather was great that day. 

Savannah is so much fun.  We all just adore her and love seeing how quickly she is growing and learning.  She took her first step at about 10 months but didn't really start walking until about 14 months.  However, she is quite the talker.  She says well over 40 words now and is constantly letting us know what she does and does not want.  She has always been so quiet and sweet but lately she has been showing us her feisty personality...must be from her father.  She may be tiny but she can hold her own for sure.  She is my only one with dark brown eyes and I love them!  Both Grandma's have dark brown eyes so I guess I can thank Granny and G-ma.






I just have to say that I love this smile (in the picture above).  This is her little smile she does when she is happy and we all just love it.


No comments: